 Publishing / HTML / 16
Re: LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Dan Jezek writes:
I see you added:

TYPE="application/x-javascript"

However now when trying to search either news or Partsref using IE5.0, I get
the following error:

A Runtime Error has occured.
Do you wish to Debug?

Line: 14
Error: Object Expected

Microsoft sucks!!!

IE5 *crashed* from that?!

When searching the popup set reference, it asks me if I want to download
ql.js

This brings up an old saying:
If it's not broken then fix it until it is.

LOL!  OK, maybe I'll unfix it.  It was working fine, even though the validator
balked.

--Todd