 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1730
Re: Formal Letter to TLC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:13:08 GMT

On 20 Aug 2000, in lugnet.dear-lego, Tim Courtney writes:
[...]
Right there, Brad made a direct promise to us, to listen and 'be very
responsive to your needs and desires.'  This is something he has not handled
very well over the few months we have known about Lego Direct.
[...]
Brad promised an increased relationship between the company and the fans.
This is something we've been asking for for a long time, and the impact that
these empty promises have had on the community is very negative.  We're all
on edge here and all are looking for answers.
[...]

Wow, the above was written last August.  The more things change, the more
they stay the same...?

(I wonder if Brad still works at LEGO???)

--Todd