 Dear LEGO / 2420
Re: Formal Letter to TLC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tim Courtney writes:

Well, I think that I do owe you an apology for the way that I have responded
to you here.  As we've both acknowledged, I, along with others here, have
been a bit emotional on this issue, and your post did spark additional
emotion in me.  Still,  no excuse, and I'm sorry.  Thanks for offering your
perspective here, after reading this last one and understanding you more, it
has been helpful.

Hey, don't worry about it Tim.  I can certainly understand where you're coming
from.  Besides, I probably shouldn't have just jumped in of the blue into a
hot topic in a new group that suddenly.  I've been in enough forums to know
that well meaning or not, that can really stir stuff up..., especially if I
disagree with what's being said.  Sorry about that  :]

Here's hoping things all work out,
KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, P.Eng., Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203