 General / 34382
Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 03:16:10 GMT

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

They have these personalized mugs you can buy at Legoland and also at LIC • from
the sound of it. My mug, from LL Carlsbad, depicts minfigs in construction • gear
moving bricks around. It says Legoland California and has my name in block • (no
pun!) letters at the top.  I'm really surprised to hear they didn't have • the
name Travis.  LLC had two aisles full-- I had a choice of Maggie or • Margaret.

Maggie C.

I too was surprised that "Travis" was unavailable but it wasn't a one time
thing.

I have been to the Orlando LIC a couple dozen times (I used to go to Orlando
for business all the time), the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills a couple of
times, the LEGO Outlet in Dawsonville a couple of times, LEGOLand
Californina, and the Big Shop at LEGOLand Windsor.  I always check and have
never found one.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders