 General / 34363
Re: Markets and juniorization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:08:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Pedro Silva writes:
We are creating a generation of lazy kids:

"Daddy, it's too hard!"
"What is, son?"
"This game you're trying to teach me!"
"It's called 'Hide and Seek', son! Would you rather build LEGO?"
"Nah, it is too complicated. I wanna play that game on the Computer! At
least I get to see green stuff spilling out of the dead guys! AND all I got
to do is press a bunch of buttons!"

A possible future?

Reminds me of the Roger Water's song "Amused to Death"...

(FUT: off-topic.fun)

-H.