 General / 34367
Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:41:08 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
John Neal writes:
In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:
Coffee mugs ?

Not only that, but personalized with your name on it!

-John

Yah, if your name is John...(or any other "normal" American name)  Kind
of hard to find one that says "Bram" on it...
--Bram

The Orlando-LIC used to personalize mugs with whatever name you want on it.
It took 24 hours (order it and pay for it and pick it up 24 hours later or
have it shipped) to get it.  I don't know when they stopped doing this but I
tried to get one about a year ago and was told they no longer do it.
Unfortunately they don't make a "Travis" (my son's name which is reasonably
common) but they do make a "Sophia" mug (my daughter's name which is not
very common at all.  I have a "Mike" mug that my Dad gave me although I
don't drink coffee so there are bunch of minifigs in mine.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot