 General / 34362
Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
John Neal writes:
In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:
Coffee mugs ?

Not only that, but personalized with your name on it!

-John

Yah, if your name is John...(or any other "normal" American name)  Kind
of hard to find one that says "Bram" on it...
--Bram

Well, my real name is John, even if I rarely go by it.  But what the heck
are we talking about?  I haven't seen any mugs.  Not that I buy a lot of the
non-Lego items, but as was said an occasional one makes a nice conversation
piece.

-Hendo