 General / 34356
Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:18:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kerry Raymond writes:
So, no, I can't build MOCs with my Lego watch parts, but I do find them a
fun way to incorporate Lego into my general day-to-day life. Come on out of
the Lego closet! Get those Lego watches, keyrings, pen, coffee mugs, etc,
and show the world you are proud to be an AFOL!

Coffee mugs ?

-H.