 Dear LEGO / 3376
Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:01:41 GMT

It comes down to an economic thing:  Do i build a metropolis with Sim City
2000 for $10 or  a city with lego for several thousand?
Do I simulate kingdom building and castle warfare with Age of Kings/Heroes
of Might and Magic III/Lords of the Realm II for $50 or so, or do I build
and simulate kingdom building and castle warfare with lego for several thousand?

The solution to TLG's woes isn't Bionicle or juniorization, I think the
solution is lowering prices, which we all know could be done.

YEs, the big difference between computer games and Lego is that Lego you can
see and touch. It also tends to be more versitile because with Lego you can
do anything and Sim City you can do only almost anything.