 Dear LEGO / 3338
Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:56:58 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal said:

But here's my point.  Don't get so worked up about "juniorization".  >The fact
is, there has never been a better time for LEGO builders old and young >than
right now today, and it will keep getting better.  Take a look out >there--
LUGNET, LUGs, LTCs, Brickbay, Brickshelf, bulk services-- what >fantastic
resources!  You guys are getting older now; don't worry about building >sets.
Sets are for kids.  As Mike Timm so eloquently puts it in his sig: >"All other
themes are just spare parts for Castle!" (or spare parts for > >*anything* you
want). Start building MOCs and let the *real* creativity begin!

RIGHT ON!!! I totaly agree with you, John.