 Castle / 12500 (+100)
  Re: MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

That's definitely a plan in the works. I don't have very many black baseplates, so I'll have to figure a way to expand while remaining true to the color scheme. Maybe I'll use that ramp and pool baseplate from the Ogel base. . . Dave "Pawel (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) and moving quickly from place to place. Maybe they captured that castle? It is pretty basic, but certainly more solidly built and militarily viable than anything Lego had designed in a while. (...) cool, you have mixed it up with the different (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) Hey Jay! Excellent work on your story! I'm usually not a big fan of the RL backgrounds in Lego dioramas, but you do excellent work grafting the two together. I also truly enjoy your genesis story-line. An highly evolved mythos is a GREAT basis (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Enter the Griffon

---Begin cool news music--- This just in to the medieval news desk! Everyone in the southern regions, the king has put out a immediate and indefinate curfew for all residents! The great beast that had been sighted earlier in the week has reappeared! (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha) !!

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) You did it it again. Another beast for the books. I don't get the whole concept. Are you asking us for heros or are you going to have heros. Is this in the Chroncles of Ikros . If it is I can't wait to see Garalt and Co. dudeing it out with (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) wow!!! Anthony...that is a vicious looking Griffon... I love the way you used the "town" helicopter propellor blades... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

Hey great, you always need a Griffon. Ahhhh, Lego Griffon. ;) Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Needs Students

Hello, I was wondering of any of you lego lovers were interested in becoming a student at Rodria? If so go to my site and you can apply! Rodria needs students! You get a pic of ur fig displayed with a little info, also you get sorted into the house (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

ahh, the poor life of a field reporter. We're gonna miss you, Bob. about the griffon.. it's awesome. i love how you always have the mean-evil-creature pose and then the nice-you-want-me-as-a-pet pose. (ie. tel'karak curled into a ball like a cat, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A new... thing...

Greetings, all! I decided just recently to make the Wolfpack wolf the official symbol of the Wurmhold Darque. Just today I was sitting around, looking at the shield in MLCad, and I started building. This was the final result: (URL) let me know what (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

Anthony, Good thing you're the judge of the TKOI creature contest! The griffon is pure coolness! Any chance we'll see him in an upcoming chapter of your story? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  dark grey hands

I wasn't really sure where to post this. What set(s) can you get the dark grey hands (not hooks) in? Aaron Dalan (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) Slave I: (URL) Fett has the dark gray hands. TJ (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

AWESOME!!! turned out great Anthony. Griffon shows lots of mobility and has loads of character. I love it. So, er what's next? Sphynx? Hydra? Cuthulu? Rodan? Phoenix? I could probably donate some red flames to the cause.... Build on Mark Neumann (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) Thanks! And just think I saw a Slave I on sale last night at Kmart... Aaron (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Two new chapters on A Knight to Remember!

Finished up two new chapters on the history of Legoland. Chapter fourteen highlights the time of the Mummy, and his minions, entering the land. The effects of his coming are highlited a bit. Chapter fifteen strays from the main format of the story, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) The drivers of the new Race sets: the blue truck (4585) and the orange indy car (4584), both have dkgrey hands. ---SteveR (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 1 of "Magical Betrayal" Open!

Hello, I ahve updated my site, and finished chapter 1 of "magical betrayal". I would like any comments if you have the time. I also updated the members pages! Thanks for coming if u do. (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: A new... thing...

this is really cool... yer next project: do it in 3D. but seriously, this is excellent! peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new... thing...

(...) Thanks! Your wish is my command -- do you want me to include a thing so that the mouth will flip open to allow the Darque to pass? (...) Yahoo! I like having my stuff called "excellent". Thank you again! -- Mark Nelson (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Avalonnia.net is online

Hi all, As I promised a few weeks ago, my website is online : (URL) find in a description of my fantasy universe and many pictures of my MOCs taking place in that world. The problem is that the site is mostly in french ... Sorry ! Regards, Denix (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

congratulations on a nice site Denix. I cant comment on the copy, as my french is a bit ropey (googles translater gets a bit lost because of the javascript buttons) but the design is clean and clear. All the pictures are well composed and sharp too, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new... thing...

Great job Mark! I'm impressed, seeing how you created the angles, I always love being able to SEE how something was done. IE nice big pictures, pictures where you can see the lines in the bricks. The Fangs are perfect, being set back a bit from the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Thanks much. (...) You're looking WAY too deep into these things, Danny. I just wrote that line because it fit into the storyline of the post and because its an old, famous line from a news reporter. (...) The griffon may end up in a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) *sniff* poor guy... (...) Thanks much. Yeah, they make good pets, they don't eat, don't beg, but you gotta watch out for them though, they fight for attention. (...) It's not a trade secret ;) He's a pretty much straight forward build, but if (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Thanks much! Yeah, I'm hoping that the griffon will spark some interest in the contest. I still only have the one entry... As for my story, I cannot say for sure right now. Let's just say that there are some things in the works that cannot be (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) creations, as well as the creations themselves. But as for this particular MOC, I've got to thank you for the inspiration for the head design. For you castle heads that missed the AWESOME mech he did, check this bad boy out. (URL) next? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Thanks much. I got the idea for using the propellor blades, or pod racer fins as I'm want to call them, from my dragons. I would have used them for feathers on them had they been bigger (the fins not the dragons ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Yeah, but getting the dragons not to pick on the smaller creature MOCs is the real trick ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

the site looks very cool, but the whole language thing comes in. i find it interesting how much information you have on there, and also how really easy it is to navigate (even despite my language problem). just a lil question.. does "rabbats" (i (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Needs Students

(...) I ckecked out your site, and...well, it's screaming harry potter. I'm currently writing a story, although not harry potter, but something a bit similar to it. (yet, completely different). It's like a mix between harry potter, lord of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Rodria Needs Students

(...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

It's a teaser! It's a desktop wallpaper! It's both! It's also 800x600. Have fun. (URL) submit it for the LDraw SOTM, but then I think, nah, I've already won for each of these models for the MOTM. --Anthony (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

The nabbats are seamlessly like dwarves, it's right. But with many modifications and fantasy improvements. Denix (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Small village

Hi all, This is a small village with a church, inn, some shops and houses, and plenty of life. I had the buildings laying around just waiting to be used, so I sat down a couple weekends ago and put em all together. The highlights include: church (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Small village and Wilson's Chapter. Two birds with one stone

Chris It is very cool. The church is very compact though but maybe I just saw the wrong way. The big house thing is nice and the little houses are cool. I am still working on my village. While it has some great thing, like the blacksmith shop the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  What is gardenslug

Hi Gardenslug people and my dudes from castle world. What is Gardenslug. Is it certain themes olny or can there be catle meeting or whatever too? Is it olny in NJ because I am olny leaveing state once a year for Brickfest? Are there meating Held In (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.castle)

  New Use For HP 'figs in Castle

Hi Guys I just picked up my first few Hp sets (Troll On the loose,Final Conflict and snapes classroom) Well getting to the point, Harry Potter himself makes a great stable-boy,page,squire or whatnot with a few simple modifications ill tell you step (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Very cool, Chris! The whole setup has a compactness that makes it look like a typical, small medieval village. There's not too much going on, so it looks very peaceful. The buildings look great, and the landscaping is fantastic. The little (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village and Wilson's Chapter. Two birds with one stone

Thanks for the compliments Dan. -Chris (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Hey, thanks Wilson. Actually the "compactness" of it is just my excuse at a lack of landscaping stuff (or, moreover, a lack of motivation to dig more of it out :-) I tried to make the whole thing organic. (...) Thanks. I only have two of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Use For HP 'figs in Castle

(...) Hey Cj! Sure haven't seen you in awhile. How you been? Cool idea with HP... I haven't gotten any of the figs yet, so I'll have to wait to try that out. But one never has enough stable boys that aren't as ugly as Timmy. <grin> -Shiri (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) Nice start! You've got a bigger castle than anything I've ever built. :-) It's very solid-looking, well-built. For future buildings, or if you're planning to redesign these, I recommend trying to break the "boxiness" of the structure. In other (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Well, you did a good job of giving the "organic" feel. I agree with Wilson, the foliage on the ground gives the village a "living and breathing" touch. The bigger tree is very nice, and again, placing foliage at its foot gives it a realistic (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi, Nice stuff, I especially like the interior of the court yard in the Bulls castle, with details like the stairways and arches. This castle definetely follows the design of the classic lego castles, and has a simple basic feel to it. It is also (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle development

Hi all, Shiri's point about real castles expanding over time got me thinking about this from a lego point of view. I have a castle I started building last summer and with the new bricks I have, and I plan to expand it significantly in time for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) Thanks Aaron, The story I am writing has quite a bit of back history involved with this castle. Its name was Athriel and it was originally a keep for the Children of the Phoenix (the elves in my world). The keep was abandoned as the elves (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi Shiri, I am expanding and redesigning the large black castle over the next week or so as time permits. The new design with have a less square feel to it. It will also include more detail inside as well as having a more modular design, this will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi Magnus, I am planning a surrounding wall in June or July when I can get some more wall pieces. The small unfinished walled town in my gallery will actually become the surrounding wall of the large black castle. The redesign I am working on will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for: =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*= ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<==== (or actually, just about the thunderdome, as that they will be flying) <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>> Tickets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for: =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*= ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<==== (or actually, just above the thunderdome, as that they will be flying) <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>> Tickets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Small village

Simply beautiful man. great stuff! I like the details in the church especially. do the other houses open up? if they do, could you show us whats on the inside? well worth any wait! peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  HEY! HAY!

a use for all those extra yellow bricks! (i found this on brickshelf.. thought it was an interesting design) (the little huts to either side of the windmill) (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Use For HP 'figs in Castle

(...) I have been good, but i havent had any ideas in a while, thanks for asking. By the way, as soon as i can get my scanner back online I will be working on a new site so stay tuned for word about my new site. ~Adios Cj (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle development

(...) I have done this with my own castle. I first started building Paranor eleven years ago when I was fourteen years old. Over the years, it has expanded greatly in size and form. I always thought it would be a castle I wouldn't want to take (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

There are no pictures? S. Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GsMnI3.1p2@lugnet.com... (...) used, (...) like (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

Denix, C'est très cool! L'apparance du site est super. Les mots bruns contre le fond donnent l'impression du vieux parchemin. Mon part favori est la mythe de création. La lutte entre Ordre et Chaos ordinairement ne m'intéresse point; trop des (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  character pics

I've placed some character pics from A Knight to Remember up on the Brickself gallery. (URL) be trying to add some better ones inside the story as illustrations, but SunStar Writer won't let me do so so that they can be seen. I'll have to wait until (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  ISCC: The winners are...

Hello, here they come: The winners of the 1st ISCC in 2001. Have a look at www.creativity-contest.net or www.1000steine.de/english.htm for the ranking site and for browsing all entries again, if you want. Have a nice sunday, René (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) I have to agree with you on that point...the HP line was geared for children. Yes, a lot of adults follow (including me) HP very closely. Even I am not that impressed with the HP Lego line, and I'm a major enthusiast of it (read: Lego Freak). (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Yeah. The models are a bit too simplistic though. When I build, I'm looking for a challange, not something that will take me five minutes to build, and then set on my shelf to gather dust. (...) The tan parts and the train windows are (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

Salut William, Merci pour ces encouragements en français ;-) Il y aura bien sûr d'autres histoires. Je mettrais le site à jour aussi souvent que possible. Je vais même mettre en place une mailing-list pour que les personnes interessées puissent ête (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Can I glass you a question?

I've been admiring my (Dan's) Blacksmith Shop, and I got thinking about the upstairs windows. Did they have glass in the 'castle era?' (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Can I glass you a question?

(...) Well, Glassmaking was invented 3,300 years ago in Mesopotamia and Syria. Instructions were written down on cuneiform tablets and passed down from generation to generation, so to answer your question they did have glass in the middle ages. Hope (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Can I glass you a question?

(...) Despite the existence of glass in the period, and its use in windows from at least the Roman period forward, it was an imperfect (and very expensive!) science. Glass windows were usually restricted to composite panes and religious glass (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Hi Sonnich, Yes, there are pictures. :-) Go to the link below, then click on structures (on the left, or in the text) and then on "Small Village" and you'll find the pictures. -Shiri (...) <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Jon's newest Tolkien creation

Jon, I am in awe, and a little bit of despair. I need to eventually address this for my own Tolkien project, but after seeing your Helm's Deep model and battle sequence, I'm afraid it could never live up. Your creation is just awesome. I like that (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) WOW! Very cool. I think you captured that "otherworldly feel" quite well. I really like the slanted stairs. Playing BrikWars on this setup could be a ton of fun. About the battle: Very neat. There is a sense of urgency about it. Like the evil (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Thanks a bunch for the compliments, I've never played brickwars before (it sounds interesting), so I'll take your word for it being a good place (as an added bonus) The Head is from the troll that comes with the harry potter set.thanks again. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

I must say, the overall lighting in all of your pictures is absolutely spectacular! They all seem to have such a warm glow and present such realism. My photos on the other-hand appear white-washed and pale. (Even when I remove all the florescent (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Update

Rodria has another update. I opened a tour of my "Rodria Manor" which I think is kinda kewl. Tell me what u think. (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Read Across America Month

It is read across America month and for reading class tommorow I have to bring in reading material. I am bringing in Fall From Grace the 16th chapter in Anthoys story. I took the Time to take out all the pictures because the teacher wont let me (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  brickshop open...minifigs, weapons, horses, baseplates and more

Greetings all, I have just recently opened a store front at bricklink.com called "All Things Lego" and I'm trying to figure out where the appropriate postings for this kind of thing are supposed to go. I haven't been on the newsgroups for quite some (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickshop open...minifigs, weapons, horses, baseplates and more

Hi Jim! First off, welcome back to LUGNET. :-) (...) Thanks for asking. :-) The best place for posting announcements of brick stores are in lugnet.market.brickshops, which seems natural enough. ;-) HTH, -Shiri (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  "My Own Castle 'Lions Den'" First Floor Complete

I got down to "work" and worked some more on my castle project. I finished up the back wall, and worked on the floor of the "keep". I will more than likely post some additional teaser pics, later today or by the end of the weekend. I won't announce (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Man, awesome! Beautiful! Is there any interior to speak of? Your LotR MOCs are so great, they make me want to try to read the books again (I've tried twice and never got past the council of Elrond). The battle scene looks terrific! Magnus (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) Thanks, George (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Thank you Magnus, The interiors are unfurnished because I couldn't really do anything really creative with such small rooms. I generally furnish, but in this case I didn't. I appreciate your feedback, thanks! Jon PS Just start reading after the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Thanks Richard! I appreciate your compliments. The only thing I do for pictures lighting wise is try to flood the area with a 100 watt incandescent (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Thak you George, it's always nice to recieve positive feedback! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) though no specific illustration springs to mind. I recall a sally port somewhere off to the side of the Horburg's main gate near the cliff wall that Eomer and Aragorn used to blindside the ram pounding in the gate. Anyway, a great depiction of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Thank you Bruce. I did check out the Brothers Hildebrandt and Lee and Howe's illustration when I was trying to come up with my design! I really loved Hildebrandts scene, but I think Lee's structure is more Hardy, do I leaned that way when It came (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) As I recall, sally port you are referring to was a small door in the wall that opened up facing into a small crease between the wall and the mountain behind, at an angle where it would be impossible for attackers to get a direct run at the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) Half a dozen Alan Lee books, but none with any depiction of Helm's Deep. Sigh. But then again, it becomes an excuse to expand my collection. :-) Generally, I like Lee's structures: they have a greater air of reality to them, and his limited (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Totally agree with you on this one.... I think that I'll put up a shot of Gimli Blocking up that Culvert! Hildebrandts more "Fairy Tale" Style does lend a lot of Whimsy that I appreciate. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  WANTED : Custom Color Capes

Hello. I was wondering whether if anyone made custom color lego cloth capes. I need about 10 Red, 10 Yellow, 10 Green, and 10 Blue. If you make them please email me. I would like to purchase them from you. Jay aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Helms Deep

you know I thought I had a lot of Burps, until I tried to build Helms Deep! I'm completely out of them, so Maybe I'll put a backdrop up! I wanted it to be nighttime in the photos, I'm looking on ways of photoshopping them! Thanks Aaron. Jon My only (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  the Kirotai and the Madsgahartaa

the Machines of God- the demon Kirotai: (URL) angel Madsgahartaa: (URL) (the Rascal King) (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WANTED : Custom Color Capes

I found an easy way to do this and you don't have to pay anyone else. now they aren't quite the quality of the official lego capes but they are kinda close and they are so cheap to make that it doesn't matter. buy a pack of construction paper, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  My site is back from the dead!

Some of you may have noticed that my site has been down for a couple of days. My web provider lost my entire site along with all the related goodies (mail accounts, server settings). I've restored all the website data, but from the "working" copy. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  William's site (was: Re: Avalonnia.net is online)

(...) I've never seen your site before and I am impressed. Your prologue is great, I like how you used pictures to show who is speaking. Lovely! Please keep it up. -Shiri (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Web Site Questions (& Updates)

Hi All, I've been tinkering with my site a bit lately. There are a few new beasties on the Creatures page, and some external pictures of the tavern (as someone requested a little bit ago). Four Questions: What are the best ways to publicize a lego (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Web Site Questions (& Updates)

(...) creations will provide you will a solid foundation, and then the layout of the page will simply put on the finishing touches. So let me use my friend Jon Furman for this: Jon built a few excellent MOCs and took a lot of detailed pictures of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Three new MOCs and Bios (it's about time) !

Hey guys and gals, I've uploaded shots of three new mocs to my brickshelf account. 1. The Abbey of the White Crystal: (URL) Alec Wyvern's house: (URL) An early microfig scale version of Gallstorm City: (URL) at the website... The bios page is online (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Web Site Questions (& Updates)

(...) Castle isn't the main focus on my site, though my Space and Train stuff gets seen every time I post a new MOC. In general, people don't seem to care much about character bios. Stories *can* be a big draw, and they become a lot more interesting (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Timmy the terror in A Knight to Remember

Added a brief chapter today on Timmy the Terror in Legoland, and the destruction he caused. This also has affilitated a means to his end. Read about the fear and pain caused by Timmy the terror. (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WANTED : Custom Color Capes

(...) You Shouldn't have to waste your money, it is easy to make your own. Buy a small amount of the desired colored fabric and place an already made-by-lego cape over it use a razor blade or xacto knife to cut around the edges and finally use a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  New Suggestion for Lego Legends

Hey, I dont know about anyone else, but you know what an awesome set was? Black Knight!!! European armor, cool visorey helm, ... The list goes on and on. Maybe lego could consider reissuing this in a "Legend Three-Pack" like they do with other sets (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) Oh yeah! Black Knight is definitely a good "accessory legend" candidate! A great combo would be a mix of The Guarded Inn, Armor Shop and Blacksmith Shop (the old one). Heck, you could even use those prongs on the sides and connect them (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) The Black knight is sorta what every castle dreams of. It has euro armor plus visor helmet. I have no euro armors because my generation is the now stuff. I could stock up on samuri armor but I have some already. The black knight castle would (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact