 Castle / 12503
12502  |  12504
Subject:
Enter the Griffon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:45:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

---Begin cool news music---
This just in to the medieval news desk!

Everyone in the southern regions, the king has put out a immediate and
indefinate curfew for all residents!  The great beast that had been sighted
earlier in the week has reappeared!  We go now live to Bob in the field:

Thanks John and Mary, how're the kids?

Folks, I don't know how to explain it, it is utter pandamonium out here!  The
great beast has returned!  It appears to be.. yes, it's a griffon, and it's
angry!  It's attacking everyone around it, oh the humanity!  Can we get a shot
of this?

If ever the world needed heroes, that time is now!

Thanks Bob, we wish you luck in trying to get out alive.  In other news, Steven
and his wife have just had a new baby.

Isn't that sweet John?

He's just as cute as a button Mary.  More on this and other stories at 11...
A.D.

--End cool news music---

More pics of the griffon can be found here:

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

X-posted to .mecha because, well, c'mon, the griffon is articulated and has big
feet!  ;)