 Castle / 12508
Re: Enter the Griffon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:03:51 GMT

ahh, the poor life of a field reporter.

We're gonna miss you, Bob.

about the griffon.. it's awesome.  i love how you always have the
mean-evil-creature pose and then the nice-you-want-me-as-a-pet pose. (ie.
tel'karak curled into a ball like a cat, etc).

are you going to ldraw this guy? PUH-LEEZ post that dat if you don't mind.  I
wanna see how you made this guy!!

ps. except the wings, they're cool but stiff (you already know that).

peace
-lenny

pps. aren't post scriptum 'posed to be after the name?

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
---Begin cool news music---
This just in to the medieval news desk!

Everyone in the southern regions, the king has put out a immediate and
indefinate curfew for all residents!  The great beast that had been sighted
earlier in the week has reappeared!  We go now live to Bob in the field:

Thanks John and Mary, how're the kids?

Folks, I don't know how to explain it, it is utter pandamonium out here!  The
great beast has returned!  It appears to be.. yes, it's a griffon, and it's
angry!  It's attacking everyone around it, oh the humanity!  Can we get a shot
of this?

If ever the world needed heroes, that time is now!

Thanks Bob, we wish you luck in trying to get out alive.  In other news, • Steven
and his wife have just had a new baby.

Isn't that sweet John?

He's just as cute as a button Mary.  More on this and other stories at 11...
A.D.

--End cool news music---

More pics of the griffon can be found here:

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

X-posted to .mecha because, well, c'mon, the griffon is articulated and has • big
feet!  ;)