 Castle / 12525
Re: Enter the Griffon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:56:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Anthony,
Good thing you're the judge of the TKOI creature contest!
The griffon is pure coolness! Any chance we'll see him in an upcoming
chapter of your story?

-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/

Thanks much!  Yeah, I'm hoping that the griffon will spark some interest in the
contest.  I still only have the one entry...

As for my story, I cannot say for sure right now.  Let's just say that there
are some things in the works that cannot be revealed.

--Anthony