 Castle / 12526
Re: Enter the Griffon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:03:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Neumann writes:
AWESOME!!!

turned out great Anthony.  Griffon shows lots of mobility and has loads of
character.  I love it.  So, er  what's next?  Sphynx?  Hydra?  Cuthulu?
Rodan?  Phoenix?  I could probably donate some red flames to the cause....

Build on

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/

Thanks much!  I try to put in as much character I can in the poses of my
creations, as well as the creations themselves.  But as for this particular
MOC, I've got to thank you for the inspiration for the head design.

For you castle heads that missed the AWESOME mech he did, check this bad boy
out.
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=5810

What's next?  Goodness, no clue.  I thought about a Phoenix, but I really stink
at wings.  I already know someone working on a Hydra, and I've seen a Sphynx
sculpture on brickshelf.  I looked up Cuthulu, looks hard to do, but
interesting none the less.  However, I remember seeing one done already.  As
for Rodan... well, again, wings.  I stink at wings.

Thanks for the reply!

--Anthony