 Castle / 12524
Re: Enter the Griffon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
ahh, the poor life of a field reporter.

We're gonna miss you, Bob.

*sniff* poor guy...

about the griffon.. it's awesome.  i love how you always have the
mean-evil-creature pose and then the nice-you-want-me-as-a-pet pose. (ie.
tel'karak curled into a ball like a cat, etc).

Thanks much.  Yeah, they make good pets, they don't eat, don't beg, but you
gotta watch out for them though, they fight for attention.

are you going to ldraw this guy? PUH-LEEZ post that dat if you don't mind.  I
wanna see how you made this guy!!

It's not a trade secret ;)  He's a pretty much straight forward build, but if I
get around to ldrawing him I'll certainly post it.

ps. except the wings, they're cool but stiff (you already know that).

Stiff wings pose better.  I specifically sacrificed his wings so I didn't run
into the same problems as I did with the dragons.

peace
-lenny

pps. aren't post scriptum 'posed to be after the name?

I don't know, I like them before the greeting ;)

--Anthony