 Castle / 12505
Re: Enter the Griffon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
---Begin cool news music---
This just in to the medieval news desk!

Everyone in the southern regions, the king has put out a immediate and
indefinate curfew for all residents!  The great beast that had been sighted
earlier in the week has reappeared!  We go now live to Bob in the field:

Thanks John and Mary, how're the kids?

Folks, I don't know how to explain it, it is utter pandamonium out here!  The
great beast has returned!  It appears to be.. yes, it's a griffon, and it's
angry!  It's attacking everyone around it, oh the humanity!  Can we get a shot
of this?

If ever the world needed heroes, that time is now!

More pics of the griffon can be found here:

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

X-posted to .mecha because, well, c'mon, the griffon is articulated and has big
feet!  ;)

wow!!! Anthony...that is a vicious looking Griffon... I love the way you
used the "town" helicopter propellor blades... :)

Benjamin Medinets