 Castle / 12544
Re: Two New Castle MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:26:46 GMT

Hi,

Nice stuff, I especially like the interior of the court yard in the Bulls
castle, with details like the stairways and arches. This castle definetely
follows the design of the classic lego castles, and has a simple basic feel
to it. It is also high enough to add a surrounding wall to it if you have
anough bricks for that. I agree with Shiri that you might want to break up
the "boxiness" of the castles a little. This can be done by avoiding the
simple square design and using more octagonal style turrets and towers. But
it is all a matter of personal taste really. Some castles were pretty box
shaped, although as Shiri says, many of them were modified over generation,
with new walls and towers added.

cheers!

Magnus