 Castle / 12496
12495  |  12497
Subject:
Two New Castle MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 01:42:28 GMT

Hi All,

I am new to the group, but I have been browsing for awhile. I had Adam
Murtha post the link to my Bull's Castle and my Character galleries on
Brickshelf. Now that I can post I thought I would pass on Two New MOC's. I
have redisigned and made the bulls Castle quite a bit bigger. It also is now
sectional for access and easier transport. The other MOC is my Royal Knights
castle it was previously just a teaser pic in my gallery. I removed all the
soldiers to give a better view of the castle itself. It is about to be
redesigned into a much larger castle. At least 1 32 x 32 plate and 1 16 x 32
plate. Please check them out and post some feedback. Thanks!!!

Here is the link to the newly redesigned Bull's castle:

Here is the link to the Royal Knights Castle:

Here is my Gallery Link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=wlister