 Castle / 12542
Re: Two New Castle MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:28:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Lister writes:
Here is the link to the newly redesigned Bull's castle:

Here is the link to the Royal Knights Castle:

Hi William,

Nice start! You've got a bigger castle than anything I've ever built. :-)
It's very solid-looking, well-built.

For future buildings, or if you're planning to redesign these, I recommend
trying to break the "boxiness" of the structure. In other words, try to make
the castle more than just four walls; break the continuity in it. Remember,
castles weren't built all at once, they were organic creations built
step-by-step. Something else that helps that feel is adding landscape to
your creations - it makes them feel much more real!

Nice meeting you and hope to see you around!
-Shiri