 Castle / 12501
Re: Two New Castle MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:56:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Lister writes:

I have redisigned and made the bulls Castle quite a bit bigger. It also is now
sectional for access and easier transport.
Here is the link to the newly redesigned Bull's castle:

Cool looking castle.  I always kind of imagined the bulls living in tents
and moving quickly from place to place.  Maybe they captured that castle?
It is pretty basic, but certainly more solidly built and militarily viable
than anything Lego had designed in a while.

Here is my Gallery Link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=wlister

I really like the way you have set up your armies.  The Bull royalty shot is
cool, you have mixed it up with the different types of heads, helmets, armor
and capes nicely.  How did you get the horns to stay on the front of the
visored helm?  My army is almost ready to storm your castle...