 Castle / 12531
Re: Rodria Needs Students
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:12:51 GMT

Well go to my site and sign up! Rodria is always looking for new students.
http://www.geocities.com/aokaisui_chan

Jay

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jay Rodarte writes:
Hello,

I was wondering of any of you lego lovers were interested in becoming a
student at Rodria? If so go to my site and you can apply! Rodria needs
students! You get a pic of ur fig displayed with a little info, also you get
sorted into the house that fits you best! Come one, come all!

Jay Rodarte
http://www.geocities.com/aokaisui_chan

Hmm...interesting. I guess I'll send one of my figs to study at Rodria!
I ckecked out your site, and...well, it's screaming harry potter.
I'm currently writing a story, although not harry potter, but something a
bit similar to it. (yet, completely different). It's like a mix between
harry potter, lord of the rings, final fantasy, and the dark tower series
(stephen king). Definiely a story of interest.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet member No. 1112