 Castle / 12590
12589  |  12591
Subject:
William's site (was: Re: Avalonnia.net is online)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:52:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Movish writes:
--William

http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/index.html

Hey William!

I've never seen your site before and I am impressed. Your prologue is great,
I like how you used pictures to show who is speaking.

Lovely! Please keep it up.
-Shiri