 Castle / 12591
12590  |  12592
Subject:
Web Site Questions (& Updates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:17:46 GMT

Hi All,

I've been tinkering with my site a bit lately.  There are a few new beasties
on the Creatures page, and some external pictures of the tavern (as someone
requested a little bit ago).

Four Questions:

What are the best ways to publicize a lego castle site and get more traffic?

Is there a more elegant way to call attention to the Alt text under the
images for the Character & Creature portraits?  I want to put a little
notice at the top of those sections, so people know there are quotations
that accompany the images, but I haven't found a way to word it so that it
doesn't sound too techy or just unwieldy.

Are any of the pages too big?  The creatures page is scheduled to be broken
up a bit once all the text is written, but how is its size now?

And, just out of curiosity, are there any characters that anyone likes a
lot?  The story is going to be a bit free-form for a while, and if there
were a character more popular than the rest, he/she/it could be given more
screen time (so to speak).

Thanks to everyone so far for your comments and support.

-William Movish

The Kingdom of Gatimrja
http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/index.html