 Castle / 12578
Re: Helms Deep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:08:59 GMT

Thanks Richard!  I appreciate your compliments.  The only thing I do for
pictures lighting wise is try to flood the area with a 100 watt incandescent
bulb.  I must be getting lucky, because I'm a lousy photographer!  Jon
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:

   I must say, the overall lighting in all of your pictures is absolutely
spectacular! They all seem to have such a warm glow and present such realism.

My photos on the other-hand appear white-washed and pale.
(Even when I remove all the florescent lights!)

But you, you sir convey a level of mood and atmosphere to the highest degree.
In everything from the above-said lighting, to building and landscaping, as
well as the most excellent battle scene dioramas.

Please never stop, I just want to see so much more of your stuff!

        ¤Sincerely,

                      --==RïçhårÐ==--