 Castle / 12535
Re: Small village and Wilson's Chapter. Two birds with one stone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 01:17:56 GMT

Chris It is very cool. The church is very compact though but maybe I just
saw the wrong way. The big house thing is nice and the little houses are
cool. I am still working on my village. While it has some great thing, like
the blacksmith shop the arrow a doctors house, It is still miss some bare
assential. There are very little residencial areas the butcher shop is just
a little booth that sells meat the hat salesman has a small booth I need an
inn tavern and church plus we are running low on room. The forest takes up
more room than the village and the dog people forest men and elves are not
about to give up land. I am also running low on bricks while my greay dark
grey and black brick are being used in a school project. I am hopeing from
the letters I write that TLC will put out a church a tavern a house. Got any
suggestions.

Wilson the chapter was too awsome. I never expected locke to be vincents
rescue. I thought it was a friend of his or another tribe of nonhumans that
dousn't like the big monsters. In my opinion it was a better enviorment than
the other chapters. He was at a castle In a cave on a field a forest just
adds to the story to make it better. I thought the story was done after the
cave. Anew chapter suprised me.