 Castle / 12550
Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:17:29 GMT

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for:

                  =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*=

                 ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<====
(or actually, just above the thunderdome, as that they will be flying)
                <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>>

Tickets cost: 15 gold coins
(or three rabbits and a pidgeon, if you're money-poor)

*please be advised there will be lots of FIREBREATHING ACTION, so please wear
flame retardant clothing, and refrain from hairspray.
*small children, or other people likely to be easily eaten by the two
magnificently large dragons should not attend.
*pregnant women, people with heart problems, or anyone else who can't take the
pressure of the possible end of the world, please stay at home or better yet,
in a bunker behind your home.

BE THERE, OR BE DRAGON FOOD!

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
It's a teaser!  It's a desktop wallpaper!  It's both!  It's also 800x600. • Have
fun.

I'd submit it for the LDraw SOTM, but then I think, nah, I've already won for
each of these models for the MOTM.

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html