 Castle / 12537
12536  |  12538
Subject:
New Use For HP 'figs in Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 02:49:50 GMT

Hi Guys I just picked up my first few Hp sets (Troll On the loose,Final
Conflict and snapes classroom)

Well getting to the point, Harry Potter himself makes a great
stable-boy,page,squire or whatnot with a few simple modifications ill tell
you step by step

1. using an x-acto knife remove the glasses from around harry's eyes.
2. using a fine point marker to fill in the eyebrows that were scratched out
3. use ur x-acto knife again to take off the v-neck part of the torso, but
leave the insignia (doesn't it look like the porsche logo a little bit?)
4. add whatever accessories needed.
5. there you have a puzzled looking youth!

~Peace~
Cj