 Castle / 12522
Re: A new... thing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:38:32 GMT

Great job Mark!  I'm impressed, seeing how you created the angles, I always love
being able to SEE how something was done.  IE nice big pictures, pictures where you
can see the lines in the bricks.  The Fangs are perfect, being set back a bit from
the front edge makes them believable.  Only thing I might have tried a little
different is to make the bottom outer part of the ears fall back a little also
instead of being so flat.  Though that's just me ;) And you've outdone me with just
making it flat!!!

I agree with I think Lenny said it, next make a 3d model! that would rock!

Tamy

Mark Nelson wrote:

Greetings, all!

I decided just recently to make the Wolfpack wolf the official symbol of the
Wurmhold Darque. Just today I was sitting around, looking at the shield in
MLCad, and I started building. This was the final result:

Please let me know what you think! It is my first attempt at anything like this.

--
Mark Nelson