 CAD / Development / 549
Re: [3068 with groove] (was:DAT voting page up)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:27:08 GMT

Earls HouseHold wrote in message ...

Paul Gyugyi wrote in message <36DB9CF5.6A730D96@gyugyi.com>...
My favorite part change is the 1x2 plate with laser prongs. The
height of the prongs in relation to the 1x2 plate has changed,
and the two versions do not line up.
-gyug

Now here is a good example of how TLG/LDraw part numbers come in handy.
Paul, I'm unsure as to what part is a 1x2 plate with laser prongs.  Has it
been modeled in LDraw?  If not, got a picture?

Roy

Those numbers are handy, because there is no standardized name scheme. And
in most common part dictionary, (I mean ldraw part name library) this part
is named as " ....with handles."

Selçuk