 CAD / Development / 389
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 19:37:40 GMT

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 02:42:15 GMT, "jonathan wilson"
<wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:

here is what i will do to my non-patterned parts.
bar 7 x 3 with double clips: no changes

I think that this part is OK.  I haven't done a detailed check.

baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp: as i said the baseplate has been fixed and
sent.

regarding the problem with the bottom doesn't the cnayon plate need to be done
the same way?

It was.  Richard actually went through some trouble to get that part
correct.  That's how I know what I know about the fix I suggested (in a
different message): Richard went through it once.

castle crystal ball: what is wrong with this part. isn't simply a tile 2 x 2
size base with a sphere on the top?

There's a great big hole in the bottom that a minifig head can go
through!  Think of it like a weirdish helmet.

minifig soccer ball: no changes

Nope.  Without the pattern, it's not a soccer ball.

minifig tool signal holder: will pinch the join between the handle and the face
from the spear as it is the same join.

I haven't compared the two parts, so I don't know that the join is the
same, but if the only difference is that one is shorter, you could
stretch it vertically.

minifig tool magnifying glass: i will make the lens convex

And make the ring around the lens 3D.  At least.

Steve