 CAD / Development / 252
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:07:17 GMT

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:39:51 GMT, "Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Inflatable Dinghy (30086)

Is this all one part, or is 30086 the number of the lower part? There seems to
be a join line, so I suspect this is made of two separate, but inseparable,
parts.

It seems to be molded as two parts which have been glued or welded.  I'm
not going to pry mine apart to find a second number.  If there is a
different official number for this part, our standard would be to use
that number.[1]

On the underside the joining lines between the front transverse cylinder and
the diagonal cylinders seem to be missing.

You mean the curved edge, along the intersection? It's there, but I will
check its placement.

Boat Bow Plate (2621)

I think there should be vertical lines along the edge where the surfaces meet.

Yes, I noticed that yesterday.

Minifig Underwater Scooter (30092)

Where the blades of the "propellor" meet the inside of the surrounding octagon,
joining lines appear to be missing.

I'll double-check that.

Roadsign Clip-on (x890)

Shouldn't this be modelled in its "natural" orientation - vertically?

That would be my preference.

Pull back motor

Are the wheels fixed to the motor, and if so should they be modelled in red,
regardless of the colour of the main part?

I agree with this question.  I think the wheels on the pullback have
always been red, but I'm not sure.

Steve
--
[1] And I won't argue about that standard at this point.