 CAD / Development / 233
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:52:48 GMT

A note on the 9V Mini-motor:

There is a box3#8.dat primitive which Ldlite is currently unable to draw.
This primitive forms the wire notch on the top of the motor, but since the
voting page is done with Ldlite, a hole exixts.

Terry, maybe you could just inline this primitive for the release?  Since
it's not a circle primitive, inlining won't affect how it looks (except, or
course, for Ldlite).

-John Van