 CAD / Development / 242
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:59:23 GMT

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:52:48 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

A note on the 9V Mini-motor:

There is a box3#8.dat primitive which Ldlite is currently unable to draw.
This primitive forms the wire notch on the top of the motor, but since the
voting page is done with Ldlite, a hole exixts.

Terry, maybe you could just inline this primitive for the release?  Since
it's not a circle primitive, inlining won't affect how it looks (except, or
course, for Ldlite).

Do you think it is really required to inline it?  I was under the impression
that the next release of ldlite would address the 3#8 problem.

-- Terry  K --