 CAD / Development / 260
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:49:01 GMT

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:50:55 GMT, "jonathan wilson"
<wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:

Slope brick 45 2 x 2 with Airplane control Panel Pattern (3039p01)
The image seems to be reversed - on the central dial the needle should be at 2
o'clock, not 10 o'clock.
That was probobly my fault... but does it really matter?

Yes, very much.

Tile 2 x 2 Round with Archery target pattern (81174)
On my example of this the red circle is much smaller, there are four breaks in
the outer blue ring and the blue ring not not extend to the edge.
does it really matter?

Y,VM.

Steve