 CAD / Development / 257
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:04:37 GMT

Minifig Knife (70749)

The angle of the blade tip seems slightly wrong - maybe just a needs work • tag?

You might be right about this one.  It's a small part with rather oddly
rounded surfaces.  I'll take another look at it.

Roadsign Clip-on (x890)

Shouldn't this be modelled in its "natural" orientation - vertically?

OK, and I'll also implement the use of sub-parts to separate the front face.
If anyone has the triangle clip-on sign and would be willing to measure it,
I could do that one, too.

Pull back motor

Are the wheels fixed to the motor, and if so should they be modelled in • red,
regardless of the colour of the main part?

Yes,  the wheels are fixed to the motor.  Has the pull back motor appeared
in a color other than red?  If so what color are the wheels.  I'm
indifferent to the final decision on this one.

I may have a problem making alterations for a while.  I just installed a new
PC, and I haven't gotten Ldraw/Ldlite up and running yet, and since it's the
start of a new legislative session here, I'm pretty swamped with real work
:-/

-John Van