 CAD / Development / 344
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 07:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, wilsonj@xoommail.com (jonathan wilson) writes:
The 2X2 stud corner cut-outs should be "off-set" from the studs on the top
by 20 ldu toward the corner in each direction.  This is why there is way to
much leftover space on the edges of your cut-outs.

i have fixed that and send the fix to terry.

Without the actual element in front of you, how can you be 100% sure that
you've actually fixed the problem?

also i added a missing stud at the edge next to the ramp.

Have you asked yourself why you missed this in the first place?

--Todd