 CAD / Development / 414
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 01:28:00 GMT

onyx wrote in message ...
although i say that's BS.. in my opinion (looking at a couple stacked here • on
the desk, up against various plates, etc) it looks like that edge is 1LDU • in
height/depth.. that could be edited into the part in like 10 minutes.. why
AREN'T we using them??? there's no "precision" issue that i see... hmmm... • i
think i'll throw an edited version terry's way and see what he thinks... • never
too late to update...

That's gravy, man.  The more the merrier.

Roy