 CAD / Development / 249
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:22:24 GMT

Terry K wrote in message <36d3bf77.1968270@lugnet.com>...
On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:00:39 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

Once again, sorry for the delay.  :-(

The first vote announced on lugnet.cad.dev:
http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/voting/datvote.html

-- Terry K --

How many of you have voted?  I am having trouble with the CGI program • server
and wonder if any of you have had trouble.  And I have not received any • votes
in the mail yet.

-- Terry K --

Terry, I voted yesterday and got a message about some changes going on
there.  It said something about a 48 hour delay, I think.  Sorry I didn't
read it that carefully.  Let us know if you don't see anything within that
period.

Roy