 CAD / Development / 428
Re: Soccer ball pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:03:40 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Is the soccer ball part spherical with printed pattern, or does the physical
part consist of hexagons and pentagons like a real soccer ball?

I just checked (using an actual copy of the element :)

It's beautiful! -- it's actually a physical imprinted pattern in the plastic
of hexagons and pentagons -- then all the pentagons are decorated black.

  If we follow the standards set by James and use australian english,
shouldn't we change the description ? I don't think the word "soccer" is
used there.

Leonardo