 CAD / 12765
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 00:38:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

<snip>

On my wish list:
- Release control of the ldraw source file when not in use, so it could be
edited without closing LPub

Fixed. Released.

- Start in the latest used folder instead of Ldraw\models (sorry to look heavy
on this one ;o)

Added.  Not released.

- maybe better control of the "form factor" of step boms (mostly horizontal or
mostly vertical)

Documentation made available.

Kevin