 CAD / 12721
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 20:27:34 GMT

LOL
My mistake... :-(
Having read that indeed I needed a higher version, I must have thought 1.0.7
was 1.1.6.
I actually E-mailed the wrong zip file from work to home...
Ofcourse it works now and beginning to understand how to set things up to
make me happy about the images produced!

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Using LPub 2.3.0.7 and ldGLite 1.0.7 and removed that -Z9000 stuff, I
still
am unable to create images on my PC at home.
Though ldGLite is working fine manually and LPub is doing something, no
images are created.
I managed to do so on my PC at work...

Any hints plz?

ldglite 1.0.7 is too old to work with lpub.  Get the newer beta version.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=12672