 CAD / 12652
Re: LPub 2.3.0.6 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 16:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

   Well Larry, it only took me a couple of years, but I got LPub working with ldGlite, just like you asked!

Thanks! (although I thought I asked for LDLite, but I forget, besides this one is multiplatform!) Overall it looks great!

However I have a nit, (perhaps???)...

In (for example) this image:

I’m wondering: is there a bit of an artifact with the edge lines? They look like they extend beyond the element a bit in some places. For example the upper leftmost black plate in the “parts added” box seems to have a bit of black edge at the bottom...

In fact, every part in that box seems to have the same artifact if I’m not mistaken. However maybe it is just my bad eyesight? Not sure about that.