 CAD / 12670
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 18:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Time for me to come in!
First of all: being able to render with LDView and LDGLite is GREAT!!!

Thanks! I was hoping you'de pop in here soon!

However I have a problem: I cannot seem to be able to render in isometric view
in LDView and no images are generated using LDGLite.

Run LDView outside LPub, and edit/save your preferences.  I don't think that the
preferences have anything to do with view angle though.  LPub communicates that
to LDVIew (and ldglite) through command line options -ca just like L3P!

Try using this version of ldglite:

http:\\www.sf.net\ldgliteexe1_1_6.zip

Can you, Kevin, or someone else post a small guide on how to use LDView and
LDGLite?

Thanks!

Jaco

Kevin