 CAD / 12642
Re: LPub 2.3.0.2 available (was: LPub 2.3 available)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 14:07:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   I’m excited about LDView and LDGlite as renderers. I know Larry is a big fan of outlined bricks in his building instructions.

Hi Kevin,

Can I join in the fun? Say I want to run a minimal setup of LPub with only ldglite as the renderer. I had this going a while back, but the latest version won’t even let me get started. I get the dialog box with “Cannot find POV-Ray, LDGLite or LDView installation Registry entries”, followed by “You must install a renderer before running LPub”. What’s the magic registry entry to tell it I have ldglite installed?

Thanks,

Don