 CAD / 12674
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 18:28:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi,

  I've released a fix for this problem.  It is available as 2_3_0_7.

www.kclague.net://LPub

Bug report:

(This happens in every version I've tried, by the way.)  When you do the
Generate->CSIs, PLIs and BOM, and then go do other things on your computer, LPub
uses 100% CPU on the machine once it's finished, and has the progress panel
still visible at the 100% level.  Switch to the LPub app, and the progress panel
immediately disappears and the CPU usage drops to 0.  Note that this doesn't
happen when you do Generate->Layout.

--Travis