 CAD / 12723
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 21:56:53 GMT

I have a few comments about some of the settings.

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
My LPub preferences in LDView are

General
Antialiasing: 16x
Antialiased lines Checked
Background color: White
Transparent checked

In case it's not clear, the Transparent check box makes default-colored items
transparent; it does NOT make the background transparent.  That can only be done
on the command line (which LPub already does automatically).

Geometry
Seam Width: Checked 0.5

In general, I think that LDView renderings look cleaner when Seam Width is
disabled when you have edge lines turned on.  The seams visually kind of
disappear into the edge lines, and the edges are cleaner when seams are
disabled.

BFC: checked
Edge Lines: checked
   Conditional lines: Checked
   High Quality: Checked
   Thickness: All the way to the left.

Note that the thickness is in pixels, so if you plan to do a really high-res
render, you might want to increase this.

That's all I wanted to comment on.

--Travis Cobbs