 CAD / 12722
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 21:36:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Using LPub 2.3.0.7 and ldGLite 1.0.7 and removed that -Z9000 stuff, I still
am unable to create images on my PC at home.
Though ldGLite is working fine manually and LPub is doing something, no
images are created.
I managed to do so on my PC at work...

What version of Windows are you using?

In LDView I am still not satisfied with the way my images come out.
How does one for example create this:
Is this done with LDView?

Any hints plz?

My LPub preferences in LDView are