 CAD / 12662
Re: LPub 2.3.0.6 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 15:44:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

I just timed rendering of all the pedmatic construction step images
and part list images and the process took less than 3 minutes!
Amazing.

Blazingly fast indeed... But I can't get it render complete images:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/lpub23/car_0_07_ci.png (LPub
2.3.0.6, LdGLite 1.1.6, Windows 2000).

Any hint?

I think it's probably because ldglite defaults to the 2/3 screen
offset used by LDRAW and ldlite, while l3p defaults to the center
of the screen.  You might be able to work around it (for now) by
providing an offset in the ldglite command line arguments.  If
lpub is rendering in an 800 by 600 window, you would use -o0,-100
to bump the center up 1/6th of screen height.  That should move
the origin to the center of the rendering window.

Hopefully we'll get it worked out so this step is no longer
necessary.

Have fun,

Don