 CAD / 12660
Re: LPub 2.3.0.6 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 15:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

I just timed rendering of all the pedmatic construction step images and part
list images and the process took less than 3 minutes!  Amazing.

Blazingly fast indeed... But I can't get it render complete images:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/lpub23/car_0_07_ci.png (LPub
2.3.0.6, LdGLite 1.1.6, Windows 2000).

Any hint?

TIA,